Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
So then in the factory 99-04 housings, the running light would just be really white with a hint of amber, and the flashing would be really amber. Is there anything wrong with that?
I wouldn't recommend installing switchbacks in an amber housing

It's not going to provide the same effect

Nick C.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Will these still need the resistor kit if I already have a flasher relay?

·
Registered
343 Posts
That is a good comparison pic between the different color temperatures^^

But it seems that the switchbacks for 99-04 Mustangs are out of stock. Any idea when they'll be back in stock?

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That is a good comparison pic between the different color temperatures^^

But it seems that the switchbacks for 99-04 Mustangs are out of stock. Any idea when they'll be back in stock?
The 6000K option is currently out of stock, but the 4000K / 5000K color temperatures can be found at the "Bulbs By Size" portion of our site

Feel free to give us a call if you need help finding these options: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Nick, two questions.
1. Do you have a picture of the switchbacks in white mode, white mode with HIDs on and amber with HIDs on? Trying to see if it would look right.
2. Do the rear bulbs work with a sequential kit?

Thanks!

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Nick, two questions.
1. Do you have a picture of the switchbacks in white mode, white mode with HIDs on and amber with HIDs on? Trying to see if it would look right.
2. Do the rear bulbs work with a sequential kit?

Thanks!
I don't have any pictures with our switchbacks installed on a 2005-2009, but they are available in 4000K / 5000K / 6000K color temperatures

They work great with the web-electrics sequential kit. That's what I have installed in my personal 2007 GT

Nick C.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Okay. Well I have some time before im "allowed" to buy any more stuff, so hopefully some customers supply some pics and sway me!

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

Don't settle for generic LEDs! Diode Dynamics LED Turn Signal Bulbs are fully designed and tested in St. Louis using the best components available. Additionally, we back every LED upgrade we offer with a 3-year worry-free warranty!

Don't forget to shoot us a PM for free USPS shipping on ANY U.S order!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

Our Memorial Day sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 5/29/2020, save 20% on all LED upgrades, including our LED Turn Signal Bulbs by entering coupon code "USA20" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 5/29/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts