Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided instead of painting this hood to just throw my factory hood back on if I can sell this, it has some damage from shipping but would/should be repainted. I've left it how it is for about a year since I had it, it is a VIS hood, and I paid a little over 700 shipped for it, I'll sell it for 425 shipped

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump ... nobody interested in maybe a trade?? i think i will put my old hood back on.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no it was brand new when i got it, came from a ebay company, but i placed an order over the phone so i dont have record of it in my ebay but it is a authentic VIS hood

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pm sent

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok guys i attached a few pics, sorry for the poor quality, the camera i used always shoots more to the right, but under the hood looks fine, no cracks or anything.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
b u m p

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey guys i was going to sell this buy decided to keep it but i really have no need for it, make me a reasonable offer, its just sitting at my moms house in storage. i will trade it for something as well. thanks

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well im not really looking for alot but am open to lots of stuff i guess, id like to get some headers and a new clutch but it just depends i guess. id like to sell the hood to get cash to go towards the clutch and install but either way . what do you got? you can pm me if you like man

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Link To Ebay

I have put the hood up on ebay for those interested

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the hood did not sell on ebay, if anyone is still interested let me know, im open to all offers!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill take 200 plus greyhound shipping charges, maybe 30-50 bucks shipping. anyone?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts