Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this a week ago. Hurts my eyes at night due to the big screen. I had the OEM radio sent out and had the color changed to red so it doesnt hurt my eye. Im a pussy I know.

275.00 I also have steering wheel control kit for 100.00(130 new)

This was in my GTO.

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Possibly interested... more pics? would these work with some subs? (nothing exciting, just a shaker 1000) and would this head unit be better than the shaker 1000 head unit?

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has everything needed for subs and amps. Unsure about the shaker quality as I dont have one. This is still in the car.

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Hmmm... Let me consult with my wallet on this one... I'll get back to you in a day or two. On a completely unrelated note... how are those GTO's? I honestly didn't even know they made them again until 6 months ago... (before they killed them again).

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just let me know if you want it. The color chages like 7 different colors to match what ever interior colors you have.

I just picked it up a week before i got the Headunit but i love it. interior and driveability is so much better then the 05+ mustangs

·
Registered
121 Posts
i want this. if you still have it come pay day i will get it. that is an aux port on the bottom left correct?

·
Registered
121 Posts
also does it play dvds?

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
my pioneer allows me to black the screen out while keeping the controls. BAM pioneer ftw

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Has usb, aux and everything. I havent gone through the menu to see if i can turn the backlight off or not. Im sure I can I am just too busy to **** with it.

I like touch screen. But I get migrains easy and the light hurts my eyes

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Since no one came thru with money, I am just going to put this in my work truck So i can watch movies on it and not have to carry around my laptop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts