·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michael Mackey
Denham Srings, LA
Like New Xbox 360 Slim 4GB model FS/FT
Price - $200 obo +shipping.

As the title states I'm selling a basically brand new Xbox 360 Slim. It is the 4GB model which has been plenty for me with the limited amount of games I play. You can purchase a larger hard drive or use a usb formatted as another option.

This console was bought for christmas and has seen very little use at all. As you can tell from my other threads I've already sold the $200 turtle beach headset and working on the games. The console has no damage to it, and has never given me a problem at all. Its in the original box, with all the accessories in their plastic bags etc. Its seriously as good as new. I'll throw in a few games depending on the price we agree on. I understand these consoles are $200 new, but add taxes, and the cost of games and your hitting upwards of $300. I have the following games for consideration:

Black Ops
MW2
NFS Hot Pursuit
Armored Core For Answer

Also I have a new headset that I bought for the console not knowing I had the turtle beaches coming to me so its going with the console ($20 basic black headset).

I also have HD cables somewhere from my older 360 elite that may work for it as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts