Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I bought these a few weeks ago for my build and have sold my blower kit and decided to go turbo!

Price: 450$ shipped
Or trade for a set of turbo cams

Let me know what you have, call or text anytime 276-591-6028, thanks, Cody

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I've heard nothing but good things about them! I just don't know how they will perform on the turbo setup I'll be running?

·
Registered
972 Posts
i want these..i wish i had 450 to blow right now..

Maybe in a week or two if you strill have them.

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Damn, was just about to order bilsteins and I told myself, "I really want hp292's though..". Saw a guy selling them last night and they were sold already! And now we have two sellers. Shoot.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Your better off running stock cams. Blower cams will kill the spool.

These billet cores? Or regrinds?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn, was just about to order bilsteins and I told myself, "I really want hp292's though..". Saw a guy selling them last night and they were sold already! And now we have two sellers. Shoot.
Well 450$ shipped if your interested, I'll even throw in new cam bolts, could even hook you up with a set of long tubes and a mid pipe, for 750$ shipped for everything, long tubes, mid pipe, cams and bolts!

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
brand of longtubes? Just got a catted x for shorties installed but that sounds enticing :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i can get pics monday, they are at my builders shop in the box on the shelf and hes closed today, holding off on putting them in bcause id like to sell them and go with a more turbo friendly camshaft, and these are regrinds, come with new cam bolts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No thanks to 385$ shipped, these are new in box, with cam gears and bolts, 450$ shipped firm, I'm still losing money at that price after PayPal fees and shipping

·
Registered
907 Posts
Cody, I think we spoke about a supercharger in the past. I know nothing about HP 292's. What are the specs? PTV issues on a stock long block?

I am seriously entertaining the cams, bolts, headers, mid pipe for $700 shipped.

Please text me pictures @ 240-286-3372

1 - 20 of 25 Posts