Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres some stuff i have laying around from my bro's mustang he parted out and some parts from mine... all parts without a price means to give an offer... prices dont include shipping

computer from a 98 gt, numbers will be in pic but its a dbz1- i believe was 600 brand new, original was fried and had to buy a new one from ford... used for about 3 weeks before wreck

98 radiator + fan assembly-

ram stage 1 clutch out of my 02 gt, 11"- $100 for whole clutch assembly(about 50%) and flywheel is SOLD.. no need to resurface, was resurfaced at about the same time as we bought the new computer

aftermarket tail lights- $75 obo

badges- $15

k&n cold air intake- $50 (no maf)

clutch cable quadrant adjuster- $20

svo rear diff cover, will be cleaned before shipped lol - $80

t-45 trans all gears work fine, no grinding or bad synchros- $250 obo

355 and a 410 gear- had both and went with 3.73 afterall- $80 for either one

15x10 summit prostars with offset for 99-04 sra- $250 without tires, $300 with

15x10.5x28" mt slicks, 50% at least tread- $100

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres one tire... visual damage from when i got the tires, but no mechanical fails or anything.. holds air perfectly and sticks... believe me.. shredded some spider gears with them

Attachments

·
UCC
250 Posts
Are you located in texas by any chance?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
Reposting here due to no response via PM.

I'll take that SVO cover if you're still selling. Would be a nice touch for my 2.3t SVO build

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry got caught up on getting ready for an event coming up.. pm's replied, i live in chicago il, but will be in houston,texas march 14-17, yes 8.8", and i do have a set of stock rear springs i believe. i will have to double check on that

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

cover is sold!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts