Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a few parts here that may be of use to someone. mostly someone doing a Lincoln Mark VIII swap.

up 1st is a modified Mach 1 fuel rail. i used this on my swap with a Cobra upper/lower intake. the FRPS port had to be relocated and the monting tabs had to be changed around. it could use some paint around the tabs. looking for $40/shipped for it (48 states)

next is a set of 8 EV1 24lb injectors. bough off ebay (99 cobra) i used them in my swap for 1K miles. could use a few new pintle caps. will take $40/shipped for the set.

last is a Mark VIII upper/lower intake. its dirty, been sitting in my shed ever since i did the swap. i lost the bolts for them but i dont recall them being anything special. its the 97+ style so it will work great as a budget intake for a mustang. will take $75/shipped for the thing (48 states)

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^forgot to update this thread. the fuel rail is pending payment as of yesterday. if he backs out, you are next for it if you still want it.

everything else is still available!!

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ok, deal. you did see the part of the OP about a few of them could use new pintle caps (the plastic caps on the end) ??

anyway, i forget how many posts you need to be able to PM, so go ahead and send the $40 to [email protected]
then email me your shipping info to the same email addy listed above and they will go out monday via USPS

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where would you or could you get the pintle caps from? ???? And does that effect the injectors....I don't know too much on injectors
advance auto parts and the like sells them in a little kit with new o-rings and all. they are like $4 a kit. if you are really careful removing them, you can also salvage them off of other used injectors, just gotta be careful because they get brittle over time and break if you are too rough removing them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Okay send me a pm or however and ill semd u my number and ya can txt me or call and we can take care of what we need to tbh never bought anything in a forum before ao dont know what to do

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
injectors SOLD!!

still have the rail and the intake for anyone interested!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts