1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
******SOLD SOLD SOLD*******

Hello and Happy Holidays!

FS: New 2003/2004 Cobra Bumper w/spoiler and bezels - Free Shipping

The bumper has the spoiler and bezels molded into the bumper which is polyurethane. I purchased it from ABC Exclusive this past summer. I'm also including the brackets for the fog lights. When I received the bumper, it had a sticker that said "Made in Canada". I paid $400 for the bumper and an additional $50 for the fog light brackets. Everything is new and the bumper is primed. Overall, the quality seems to be pretty good. There is a little extra material around the grille area and also on the fender edging - you might have to do some minor trimming to adjust for your car. Naturally, you'll need to do some prep and then paint the topcoat.

The reason I purchased the bumper, was the fact that it has the spoiler and bezels molded into the bumper. If you buy a Cobra bumper, a factory spoiler and bezels, you'll spend a lot more money. So, I thought the price was pretty good considering these extras.

I've decided to use another bumper that I have on hand. So, this one needs to go.

Anyway, I just wanted to give you as much information as possible about the bumper. I'm going to attach several pics so you'll see exactly what you're purchasing. I will ship this bumper for free via Greyhound - you'll have to pick it up at your closest station. It will be packaged to protect from any damage. I'm asking $350 for the bumper. I accept payment through PayPal with my business account. I do not charge any extras for the service - you can pay with any credit card. You'll have buyer protection and there is no "gifting" the money to me. So, you're covered 100%. Feel free to ask me any further questions. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
This bumper sits slightly lower than the GT front bumper right? I'm interested!

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, it does sit lower than the GT.....send me a message..Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts