Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a brand new Canon Elura 80
that i just got from ritz camera on there esp because i really jacked up my old one so i got this brand new and already have one and want to do some more mods...
anyways this thing is great the quality of the video is outragous it can go to widescreen and everything does not have a light but you can add one

it is being sold at best offer and comes with...
  1. camera (new but not in the box that is how i got it)
  2. a 2year old cheap bag that has a broken strap but works to keep everything tidy
  3. a cleaning kit also brand new and not open
  4. any new mini dv tapes i can find maybe 1 or 2 or 0 just depends
  5. charger and batt
  6. and a multi tip firewire cable for a extra $50(check what a regular 6ft cable costs) thats a deal
also very easy to use and have the books for it will ship but you will pay shipping so make offers accordingly and tell me if you want the cable or if your offer price includes it

put your offers here or pm me whatever works:cool:

Links
Canon Elura 80 Camcorder Review - Canon MiniDV Camcorders
Canon Elura 80 Digital Camcorder reviews - CNET Reviews

·
Registered
897 Posts
idk man what r u lookin at getting for it?

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
$125 shipped?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so far chris is on top but i want to give it a little time to see what i can get... im also open for trades anything like a pistol gripp shifter, supercharger, some 4.11's, subframe, control arms, svt pump, maf, injectors, gauge pod just about anything O'yeah them billit door lock things:lol

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
So you have no round about price you are looking for?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im just tryin to give someone a deal i am not and will not use it enough to keep it i will most likely just get a regular camera but i would be happy with mods.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
do you have a fire wire cable? because you could get mine with it for an extra 50 witch is a really good deal...or you could trade me a plx wideband sensor allong with the plx obdII gauge lol

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How hard is this camera to upload video on the computer for storage and editing etc
depends on what software you use...but if you have windows movie maker it is "plug and play" with the firewire cable (you CAN NOT use a USB cable to upload video to your computer only pics)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts