Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this used from a friend (he got addicted to nitrous and sold me the small kit so he could spray bigger shot.)

Reason for selling. I want a deer rifle and found two Winchester Model 1894 in 30.30 caliber and need the $$$

Here's what I have:

1) 10lb. NOS blue bottle w/pressure gauge attached
2) More than enough SS line to run from hatch/trunk
3) Brand new (only mounted, never actually hooked sys. up) Auto meter nitrous press. gauge and cup in 2-5/8th's
4) Both fuel and nitrous solenoids (This is a wet kit) Checked on a battery and both "click"/function like they are supposed to.
5) Jets for 50-150 shot
6) Brand new in box NOS purge kit
7) Brand new in box Blue LED light for purge
8) MSD 0-12* timing retard box. Brand new, only mounted it in cab. Found out later (i was stupid and didn't do my research) that it does not plug into the 6AL box. I would have needed the MSD Stage 3 box which it will plug into.

Price all this out folks. Brand new I bet it's over $700. All this shipped to you for $450. FIRM!!! I know I am a new member here, but to make you all feel better: I am a Deputy Sheriff here in Pinellas County and will NOT rip any of you off over the internet! Hm phn 727-942-4830 Cell 234-7008. Let me know soon, I want this stuff gone and want this rifle. Wade

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
do you have a paypal account or something for buyer protection?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
damn, cuz if i had enough cash right now, id buy it :(

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
willing to part any of it out? probably dont have the money :sorry, just wondering for my and other prospective buyers' info lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do have paypal, but the reason i need a money order or check is due to needing the cash so I can go get this rifle that I want. As for buyer protection, does it help if I tell you that I have good feedback on Corral, am a Deputy Sheriff here at Pinellas County Sheriff's Office and have never lied or ripped anyone off over the internet. I understand your point though.

As for parting it out,,don't really want to at this point. Want to be able to send something to someone that they can bolt right up.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
do you have a NOS blowdown tube and fitting on that bottle by any chance?

·
Registered
910 Posts
If you start parting it out let me know.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I understand fully sir. PM Sent.

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
Never seen you here b 4 but welcome to the forum and Good Luck with the sell! Sounds like a killer deal to me! :rockon

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thnx much. Waiting on reply to PM right now.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK, $400 shipped to you!! Come on,,,someone buy this nitrous stuff!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have a rifle you might want, It was given to me, and since my time in the service, I won't hunt now, I used it on two trips. I would Trade you for the kit if you want. Is the kit complete? can you post some pics? I'm not sure on the legalities for shipping, but since you are a copper, I'm sure you know how:D Let me know if you are interested,and I'll send you some pics of the Marlin!

Marlin Cal.30-30 Lever action
Model - MOD.336 WIN

·
Registered
897 Posts
pm sent

1 - 20 of 27 Posts