Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to completely vent the Pace Car Hood and Bumper I have to make room for the intercooler and turbo however if they are worth selling or trading to someone else then i will gladly, otherwise this hood might get mutilated.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one....

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Try corral to, before you cut it all up

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cant get on corral at work and im to tired and **** once i get home to rememebr. =/ i want to find a Fiberglass one liek the mach 1 or whatever.

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
Talk to Rick Ruffino at Ruffino Mustangs. Tell him Alex with the 2.3 sent ya. He may be able to help. Great guy

573-564-3888

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ooooo lol if you would have text me and said me ruffino i would have know who we were talking about lol ive dealt with him time or too. him and scott gattis. but ya ill hit them up and see what they say.

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
I know Rick just got a pace car set for one of his cars and was pretty happy about it. Bet he'd like to get his hands on some more.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he asked me to throw him a price.. i have NO CLUE what they are worth. my builders in TX might want them too though hmm

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
arummel i can only goto links on google send me google links or tell me which it is lol damn work computers cant see ish..

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lmao oooo lord I dont have enough money and its not that special If it were a special thing like truckstang I'd hate myself for abandoning it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you kidding me.. i have a bowtie tattoo... I AM a chevy guy you know.. I'm just not a CLOSED minded one ... because I like and respect fast FORDS.

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
You don't intermix! Fords stay Fords! Then all of us Ford guys have to hear "HURR DURR HE HAD TO DROP IN A CHEVY ENGINE TO MAKE IT FAST"

Don't do it bro. Don't. Do. It.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If i dont sell this pace card hood and bumper for a good price its going to get cut too BTW -.-

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know they are lol I really thought I would have had more support..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts