Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Underground
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
99-04 factory passenger side skirt. Mineral Grey in color. Piece is in excellent used condition, all mounts are in great shape. Light wear and tear should be expected as it's a used part but can easily be put on a car without needing repaint. Car had I believe 40k +/- miles back when we pulled it off.

$75 shipped

These 2 pics are of the same lite scratches just at different light/view angles

·
Underground
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP...the marks are barely visible when installed. I positioned it in the light to really show the scratches so nobody gets surprised. I actually didn't even notice them until I handled them quite a few times. Just taking up space, want rid of it as I have no need for it.

Was removed from I believe an 03 gt because a friend was putting a stalker kit on his GT back in high school (I wasn't too thrilled by it but to each their own). mounts perfect. No defects besides those light scratches

·
Flash
87 Posts
Is this a right side or left side skirt? My right side is damaged. My car is also mineral gray. Is yours the Mineral Gray TK paint code?

·
Flash
87 Posts

That is the trim piece that is damaged. Is this the trim piece you have? Is yours damaged at all at the exposed areas? like the parts that I could see installed?

·
Underground
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All the Mineral Greys have the same paint code. If you look at the pics posted and the description it shows it's the right passenger side skirt and shows the only damage done is the 2 light scratch marks around the bottom middle of the large section of the skirt due to storage...Hardly visible when looking at it installed. Must catch it at the right angle and lighting for it to really be noticeable. No rash or curb marks. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts