Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sega Genesis for sale. The old school one. I need it gone and no one locally wants it or came forth to take it, so Im gonna throw it out to the dogs out there and see what I can get. This is gonna be up on quite a few boards, so Im sure to catch a bite somewhere. How much? Ill let you guys just give me an offer including shipping. Coming out of Alaska.

Please, nothing psycho, like a 5-10 buck offer, but something reasonable please, these things are old and dirt and Im sure theyll be worth alot more later on. My case? I dont want it. Takes up space, and itll help towards modding my car.
Included is the console, 2 controllers, and 3 games: Mortal Kombat, Sonic 2, and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
It DOES NOT include the A/C power adapter nor the cables to connect to the TV.
Its all up for grabs though, so whoever wants it, takes it.
If you want to make me an offer, DO NOT reply here, email me instead please:
[email protected]
Thanks!

·
Registered
927 Posts
try ebay its worth mula but you need to find a nice old school crowd ,i would buy it but i already have one as well as my original atari 2600 and intelivision ect...:)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha, i need all the luck ever. its been on ebay the past 6 days and nothing. unless, i try some other means... hm...

·
Registered
927 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
well not to be a douche bag but......

those things arnt worth ****, without any hook-ups you wont get but 5 or 10 bucks. I bought mine with no hook-ups and 2 controllers for $2 or something like that

·
Registered
927 Posts
well not to be a douche bag but......

those things arnt worth ****, without any hook-ups you wont get but 5 or 10 bucks. I bought mine with no hook-ups and 2 controllers for $2 or something like that
not true what you might think is junk to others migh be a treasure.

im sure to some one my atari 2600 is junk but to me its priceless and i would never sell it.
to add many of my friends want to buy it from me and i wont sell.

·
Registered
159 Posts
if i didnt already own 3 segas and like 60 games (including the ones u have), i would be all over this deal !!!

sega is one of my favorte game systems !!!

bump for an awesome system !!!

·
Carving corners
3,328 Posts
Sega Genesis for sale. The old school one. I need it gone and no one locally wants it or came forth to take it, so Im gonna throw it out to the dogs out there and see what I can get. This is gonna be up on quite a few boards, so Im sure to catch a bite somewhere. How much? Ill let you guys just give me an offer including shipping. Coming out of Alaska.

Please, nothing psycho, like a 5-10 buck offer, but something reasonable please, these things are old and dirt and Im sure theyll be worth alot more later on. My case? I dont want it. Takes up space, and itll help towards modding my car.
Included is the console, 2 controllers, and 3 games: Mortal Kombat, Sonic 2, and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
It DOES NOT include the A/C power adapter nor the cables to connect to the TV.
Its all up for grabs though, so whoever wants it, takes it.
If you want to make me an offer, DO NOT reply here, email me instead please:
[email protected]
Thanks!
btw thats the 2nd gen sega genesis i have the 1st gen with the headphone jack and volume control :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts