1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Michael Mackey
Location (city, state): Denham Springs, LA
Items being sold: Collected Knives
Price: I am putting the price of $20 here because I'm required to have a price, however I'm uncertain of the value of most of these knives therefore I'm taking offers.... So contact me about the one you want and we'll find the right price.

Contact me @ [email protected] or through PM.

1. Buck knife, Stainless steel, china on blade, Nice etching on blade, never been used.

2. Firefighter Knife - Frost Cutlery - Never been used, place of origin ( possibly China) type of metal unknown.

3. Blackest Night -Frost Cutlery- SOLD

4. Mustang USA - SOLD

5. Knife in soft sheath - SOLD

6. Knife Collection - Stainless, china. Nice Frosted blade, mirrored handle with mountain scene and bears.

7. The "Dundi" Knife :D - Rust free Stainless steel, bone handle, croc skin sheath, faint pakistan on back of blade. 4-5inch blade.

8. Winchester Limited Edition 2008 - Cherry Wood box. Complete with sheath for the non-folding blade ( center ). Small crack in the red plastic mold near the blade of bottom left knife.

9. Hunting Knife ( BFK ;) ) Chipaway Cutlery - 11" length, surgical steel blade, red colored bone handle, leather sheath.

Again PM me or email me @ [email protected] for quickest repsonse. Leave the knife name/number (1-9) and your offer, and we'll work from there.

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
3,4,5 are all spoken for/sold as of friday. Anything else is fair game since nobody has replied to my PM's in days.
Blitz i have found it easier (from selling airsoft stuff) that putting "sale pending" in red next to the description helps stop people from being confused.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Blitz i have found it easier (from selling airsoft stuff) that putting "sale pending" in red next to the description helps stop people from being confused.
I just remove them as their sold. If I haven't received payment yet then their fair game in my book. Money talks when your in a bind. I'm waiting on you only because I know your serious.

·
13,304 Posts
I just remove them as their sold. If I haven't received payment yet then their fair game in my book. Money talks when your in a bind. I'm waiting on you only because I know your serious.
Yes i am. PM me your pay pal info so i can send the money and address.

·
13,304 Posts
Thanks blitz. Got the knives on monday. The mustang knife is nice and the other knife is sharp as **** and i have already used it. :lol

:rockon to you good sir.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts