Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Jim E
Contact Info: PM

Item For Sale: Sprint Blackberry Torch 9850 CDMA/GSM World Phone

Price: 200
Shipping? yes

Description: I stopped using this when I upgraded to an android device. This comes with the original box, charger and all that crap. I also have a belt holster that retains the sleep function (locks and puts BB to sleep when put into holster, wakes and unlocks when taken out of holster) i'm including as well. The phone is still locked as I do not have GSM service. The phone can be unlocked to use with any GSM carrier.

Heres the info I got from the web:

Product Information
Be the proud owner of the BlackBerry Torch 9850 (Sprint) phone that features an all-touch 3.7-inch touchscreen, making way for easy navigation. Featuring the BlackBerry 7 OS and Liquid Graphics, this BlackBerry smartphone brings your pictures, videos and games to life. Capture all your precious moments using the 5 MP camera with flash of this BlackBerry phone. Now you can use the speech-to-text translation feature of the Torch 9850 (Sprint) phone and search your contacts, files, emails, etc., without actually typing anything. Featuring Wi-Fi connectivity, this BlackBerry smartphone lets you stay connected to others. Get this feature-packed BlackBerry phone and enjoy communicating like never before.

Product Features

Picture perfect
Capture life's little surprises with 720p HD video so you can relive them over and over again. Or use the 5-megapixel camera to pull off amazing photos with face detection, 4x zoom and image stabilization.
All-touch, refined
A spectacular 3.7" touch screen is the largest on a BlackBerry smartphone yet. It boasts millions of colors for a stunning viewing experience, and provides a smooth, accurate and fast typing experience.
Voice-activated universal search
The most powerful on-device search has gone hands-free. With speech-to-text translation, you can now look for files, email, contacts and music - and even search the Web - all without typing a thing.
Augmented reality
Make life more fun with augmented reality apps like the WikiTude World Browser to learn about your surroundings in real-time.
The power to perform
A 1.2 GHz processor powers BlackBerry Torch 9850 smartphones, seamlessly integrating with BlackBerry 7 OS. So you can game, surf, socialize or watch videos with smoother multitasking and navigation.
Work-life balance
BlackBerry Balance keeps your work life and private life separate. Enjoy the fullest BlackBerry experience on just one device.

Product Identifiers
Brand BlackBerry
MPN BLACKBERRYTORCH9850BLACK
Carrier Sprint
Family Line BlackBerry Torch
Model 9850
UPC 843163073623
Type Smartphone

Key Features
Storage Capacity 4 GB
Color Black
Network Generation 3G
Network Technology CDMA, EDGE, GPRS, GSM, UMTS
Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 2100 CDMA EVDO Rev. A 800/1900
Style Bar
Camera 5.0 MP
Operating System BlackBerry 7 OS

Memory
Supported Flash Memory Cards MicroSD, MicroSDHC

Battery
Battery Type Lithium Ion
Battery Capacity 1230 mAh
Battery Talk Time Up to 410 min
Battery Standby Time Up to 320 hr

Display
Display Technology LCD display
Diagonal Screen Size 3.7 in.
Display Resolution 480 x 800 pixels
Color Depth 24-bit (16.7 million colors)

Other Features
Touch Screen Yes
Bluetooth Yes
Digital Camera Yes
GPS Yes
QWERTY Physical Keyboard No
Email Access Yes
Speakerphone Yes

Dimensions
Height 4,772 in.
Depth 0.45 in.
Width 2.44 in.