Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price: $300 Shipped to Continental 48
Description: Mac Off Road Prochamber in Stainless Steel. It's turned a brownish/copper color. I live close to the water, but the pipe has not rusted at all. I had it on the car for about 9,000 miles. Sold my car a few years ago and its been sitting in my garage.

It is the 3 piece prochamber with the legs that will fit stock manifolds or long tubes (don't quote me on the longtubes part though)

Just a quick disclaimer: I'm in the midst of cleaning my house and moving. I work 8-6 most days so shipping during the week is difficult. If you want the exhaust pipe please keep in mind I will do my best to ship during the week after payment has been cleared. Otherwise, I will ship it on a Saturday. I will send you the tracking number immediately after I ship it.

Let me know if you'd like more pictures

Attachments

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
I'm assuming you used it with the stock manifolds?

I'm extremely interested, but I don't get paid until next week.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
No you aren't LOL

GLWS. I just sold my PC after 3 months of having it for sale.
I knew you were going to see this.

I'm about to pull the trigger on mac ceramics. It recently came available for purchase, so don't hate!

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL Durr, if its still here its yours.

Another...3 months? Damn. I had this posted on ehre and mustang forums a couple of years back and forgot I had it. I'm moving now and I don't want to bring it with me lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts