1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgot there was a classifieds section on here:dunce:

Stock catback from 05 GT: $75

Stock 17" rims with (very) used tires: $300

For shipping, I'll just charge whatever it costs to ship to your address.

I installed a new catback on my GT (NxtStep Performance) and it looks and sounds AMAZING (though a little quiet at first)! So I have the stock cat back for anyone looking for a cheap replacement or wanting to do a dual exhaust swap on a v6. I've kinda looked around at ebay, etc and seen that this stuff is kinda spendy, and I need the parts gone more than I need the money (though I do need that too). So I thought $75 was fair. This would include both GT mufflers and the over axle mid pipes. the cat back I bough reused the h pipe, so that is not included. From what I've seen, mufflers alone are about 100 bones.

The wheels are the stock (aluminum?) ones that are pretty standard across the board for GT rims of this year. They are in actually pretty good condition for daily drivers if I remember (they need a quick polish and maybe a quick grinding/sanding to get rid of some surface corosion). The tires themselves probably don't have too much life left on them.

I'm open to offers (no low balling please) and pictures will hopefully be posted soon. Both items are at my gf's parent's place now, and I just need to go there to snap some pics.

Thanks for looking!

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I do need these gone. :) Please make offers :)

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should have some this Saturday :)

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are some pics... :)

Attachments

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...And a couple more...

Attachments

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really need that exhaust gone. Any offers?

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And... bumpity. Offers welcome!

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PM sent :)

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
*** UPDATE: ***

I just sold the over axle pipes.

I still have the mufflers and the wheels. I'm open to whatever's fair, but I was thinking maybe $20 for both mufflers and $300 for the wheels. I'll just charge whatever it costs to ship.

Thanks guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts