Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're coming out of my car as soon as I get my new Hunsaker seats and racing harnesses. Figured I'd post on here and see if anyone would have any interest in them.

They are the STOCK 1999 GT seats and seat belts.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
im def interested but only if they are leather and dont have any bad wear and tear

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
selling the retractin mechanism with it as well?

doe sit work right

·
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no idea on a price, haven't thought of that yet. They are grey cloth seats with the Mustang logo on them and adjustable headrest. They are not power seats. The "retracting mechanism" as far as I know is attached to the seat so yes, it would come with each one.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
if the mechanism still work properly im very very interested in them

·
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if the mechanism still work properly im very very interested in them
When you say mechanism do you mean the reclining function of the seat or the handle underneath the seat to move forward and backward? Everything works fine on both seats.

When I get the new seats and get the stock ones out of the car, I will post pics.

·
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone have any idea how much it's going to cost to ship these things?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
ill take the seat belts and the complete mechanism
if turbo isnt buying it

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
no i just need the seats, i have harnesses and the mechanism, i know they wont fit in my car

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
when i meant the mechanism
im talking about the ratchet system that lets it retract

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
They're coming out of my car as soon as I get my new Hunsaker seats and racing harnesses. Figured I'd post on here and see if anyone would have any interest in them.

They are the STOCK 1999 GT seats and seat belts.
watch out for removing ur seat belts tho...im pretty sure its illegal bc no harnesses are street legal, and also if ur insurance company catches wind to u messing with the safety equipment they could drop u

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey i am pretty interested depending on the price. all i need is the foam for some gt leather seat covers i got so you could still part out the other parts. just need a price

·
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK, I received my new Hunsaker seats the other day, just waiting on the 'stang to get back from the shop now. When I get the stock ones out I'll post some pics and more info.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
alright gill
lol

as long as the seat belts retract right you got yourself a buyer of em

1 - 20 of 23 Posts