·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale

Name: Michael Mackey
Location (city, state): Denham Springs, LA
Items being sold: Turtle Beach X41 Headset + Wireless 360 Remote
Price: With controller $200 Shipped obo, or Just Headset $175 shipped obo.

Up for sale is my Turtle Beach X41 Wireless Headset and your choice of with or without the Elite Wireless Controller.

Both are pretty much brand new. I've used the headset a total of maybe 5-6 hrs of gameplay on Black Ops and the remote has actually never been used.

I paid $250+ tax for both items from Best Buy. The headset by far improved my gaming skills on Black Ops and is an amazing upgrade from the standard headset. The ONLY reason I am selling it is because I just got a new full time job and I no longer have time to enjoy them. Rather than wait for the value to drop I want to get what I can. That being said, the price is pretty firm but is negotiable but no low ball offers. Also I will probably be posting my like new 4 month old Xbox 360 slim console with all original accessories and box. If you would like to talk about a combo deal on everything let me know and we can work out a price. I paid around $550 for all this stuff either at christmas, or not long after. VERY little use.

Here is the link to the best buy price and details :
Turtle Beach - Ear Force X41 Headset for Xbox 360 - TBS-2170

Pics:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop!

Just headset - $160 Shipped FIRM , or Headset and Controller for $185 shipped FIRM!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts