Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[edit]
With no serious responses here I have moved these to an eBay auction--they are no longer available via this posting...
[/edit]

I may be selling my '03 GT and in preparation I am returning it to stock. So I have a very lightly used set of WeaponX EFX (stage II) COPs, less than a year and fewer than 1200 miles old--yes, 1200 miles in all of 2012; part of why I may be selling the car:

These are the same as current production, with the redesigned internals and boots, and have been trouble free since installed. I got them directly from WX after nearly 2 years of my field testing a number of beta products; this design is based in large part on my feedback.

MSRP is $449, I am asking $225 plus shipping (3 lbs or so packaged up)...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Interested but how are these installed or do they just click on to the plug without the bolt into the manifold? ** nevermind just read all about them on the SVT forums.**
Did they make a considerable difference over the Motorcraft COP's?

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested but how are these installed or do they just click on to the plug without the bolt into the manifold?
Yes, they lock onto the plug very securely with positive snap connectors, and are a nice tight fit in the plug well--I had to use a small pry bar to remove them.

In the testing of the beta versions (four sets) I never had one come loose.

[edit]

On an n/a or low boost engine they make very little if any difference, as the stock COPs have all the energy needed. I did notice a bit more zest at very high loads and WOT in hot weather (I suspect they ignite a more consistent flame front with the hot charge)...

[/edit]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts