Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I'd post here since Ill be eventually buying a mustang and you guys will see more of me!

Now on ebay!!

eBay Motors: Subaru : WRX (item 130212377694 end time Apr-12-08 20:01:00 PDT)

Alright, I keep tellin myself I need to sell this car... and somehow I keep changing my mind. I love this car but I want to spare some extra money so I can get a couple project cars. I live in Sugar Grove, WV. Here it is:

2004 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi w/Gold Wheels

Aprox. 35,550 miles (mostly highway miles as the car was used to travel on a lot of long trips including from Alaska to South Carolina)

Modifications
· DeadBolt: Superzilla 49 Turbo
· Perrin: 850cc Injectors
· GT Spec: Gen II Headers
· Exede: Twin Plate Clutch w/ light Flywheel
· APS: 3" turbo back exhaust
· Perrin: Top Mount Intercooler
· Perrin: Big Maf Intake
· STi: Lateral Bars & Drag links
· STi Group N: Suspension Bushings & Top Hats
· White: Steering Bushings
· Kartboy: Shifter & Bushings
· Hotchkis: Competition Sway Bars
· UTEC: Engine Management w/launch control, flat foot shifting & Remote map switch
· Walbro: Fuel Pump
· PDX: Custom Tune (the car was shipped to and tuned at PDX Tuning)
· Spearco: Red Radiator hoses
· Small woofer under passenger seat
· Defi Link Gauges with control Unit in A-Pillar(EGT, Boost & Oil Pressure)
· NGK Iridium spark plugs
· STi embroidered floor mats
· Rally Armor mud flaps
. Upgraded 6 disc cd changer
. Small subwoofer under the passenger seat
. Armrest Extension

· I'll also throw in a extra set Subaru rubber floor mats. (Great for wet or winter conditions)

· The car dynod @ at 372.3 @ 6000rpm/343.2 fpt @ 5000 rpm at the wheels

I am asking $22,950 firm. Im not interested in lowering my price. If it doesnt sell, then I get to keep it. But if someone has the right price, I will sell it.

There is about $10k worth of parts alone, not including the labor that was paid to install the parts invested in this car.

The only negatives are the dents on the hood caused by icicles, and a rattle that Subaru said was normal for the 04’s due to the struts. Drives like a dream, virtually no body roll. Excellent for mountain or winter driving!

Car Domain Link:
Subi: 04 WRB STi - 372hp @ the wheels. - Sugar Grove, West Virginia

Clean Carfax report also!!

On the Dyno:

Head Shot:

Engine Bay:

At a meet:

At a show:

On the road:

Rear(without mudflaps):

The Drivers Seat:

With my Old STi:

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Bump, I have seen this car (im pretty sure) its nice

Hey is your last name smith if so I know you...
Are you in the military?

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
your engine bay is very cute, and i like the pink gauges

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
2 Fast

2 Furious :lol

nice car BTW

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Last name isnt smith but yea Im in the military.

Not quite sure what purple parts you see in the engine bay...?

The pink is kinda hard to be without since "cherry blossum red" or pink is the STi color, lol. I sold that strut tower brace a few days ago though(notice its not listed in the ad)

I've kept the exterior stock except for the flaps also, it attracts enough attention as is, dont really need more, lol.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
I think I know you but im not sure...

Does your mom live in the Clenndennin area? If not I am mistaken of you and apolagize..

·
Registered
159 Posts
nice car but prolly best to nix the purple n pinks n yellows in the engine bay...
yellow is how everything comes factory, and the "pink" is the sti color (i.e. sti pink springs, sti pink injectors, ect) ...

where do u see purple ???

anyways bump for a nice sti !!! i have an '02 wrx... awesome cars !!!
good luck with the sale !

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks! Ill probably get an older model impreza after the stang just so I can still have it to play with, but cant afford to keep the STi since I plan to have the sentra(gas), mustang(fun), older impreza(also fun). ^_^ I do want to do some research though, I was thinking of buying an 05+ but I think Ill save some money and go for a 04ish. Ill have too look around at cams and such.

Seems more complicated with simple parts such as exhaust tho...

·
Registered
159 Posts
thanks! Ill probably get an older model impreza after the stang just so I can still have it to play with, but cant afford to keep the STi since I plan to have the sentra(gas), mustang(fun), older impreza(also fun). ^_^ I do want to do some research though, I was thinking of buying an 05+ but I think Ill save some money and go for a 04ish. Ill have too look around at cams and such.

Seems more complicated with simple parts such as exhaust tho...
yeah i would go with the 04-05's ... they had better trannys over the 02-03 wrx's ... either way it'll be a downgrade from ur sti, but they r still awesome/nice cars to have/own !!! :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea Im a fan of the 98-01 2.5RS's. A pretty big step down is true. But I'll hopefully build up the mustang to fill that gap. I will miss the looks on faces when I spin all 4 tires though... ^_^

·
Registered
159 Posts
yeah, but since ive owned my mustang (less than 2 weeks, ive gotten so many compliments on it!)(its just lowered, has chrome 17's, slp2 cbe, and tinted windows)

im just gonna get a cbe to finish off my wrx and go with some sort of stage 2 tune ... should put me at like 300hp (240 to the wheels) with the other mods

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well, I'm pretty sure Ive decided on the 05. I'm still planning on waiting a month after I sell my STi though, so there is still time to research and prepare. But I will most likely get this kit...

If I was going to spend alot of money on it, Id go for what i really want but in no way can I afford it!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
yeah, but since ive owned my mustang (less than 2 weeks, ive gotten so many compliments on it!)(its just lowered, has chrome 17's, slp2 cbe, and tinted windows)

im just gonna get a cbe to finish off my wrx and go with some sort of stage 2 tune ... should put me at like 300hp (240 to the wheels) with the other mods
yeah, ive had people hang out their windows to tell me badass ride...had to open it up for countless older couples to look at it, and talk about them, and even thumbs up from a few cops and troopers, lol...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts