Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two X Pipes for sale. One is just the X pipe, not the O/R. The other is O/R but it's currently on the car. The NON O/R has about 2,000 miles on it. The O/R on the car has about 300 miles on it. ( By the way I didn't know the O/R one was the same just with 2 extra pipes :facepalm: )

Anyways, I want to trade for a H pipe. I don't need the O/R as I am going L/T Headers because I have pathetic shorties... Once again -> :facepalm:

Make me an offer on the X pipes but I really want to trade for an H pipe instead.

I'm trying to post a picture but I can't figure it out..

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
To post a picture host your photo on a site like Photobucket then paste the IMG code into the reply box.

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be selling the X Pipe for $90 shipped. The O/R X Pipe will be $125 shipped. The O/R X pipe is on the car right now but I'm waiting on my new L/T's and H pipe to come in. So that could be off this weekend.

·
Needs moar meat
5,011 Posts
Re: X PIPE

Will you ship north of the border?

Sent using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PM an address and I'll see what the rate is.

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really need these sold!!

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally got pics of the x pipes. Obviously one is o/r and the other is not. The o/r consists of an x pipe and the 2 angled pipes in the bottom. I will clean them up a bit and include clamps before I mail them. PM me and make an offer.

Attachments

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These prices aren't set so make an offer!

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are both Pypes brand. Sorry I forgot to write that part

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
O/R X Pipe- $100 SHIPPED
Non O/R X Pipe- $65 SHIPPED

·
Registered
694 Posts
hmmm, i have an o/r H pipe on the car now, i wonder if this o/r X pipe would sound any different...

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It'll be louder

·
Registered
694 Posts
hmm, louder is good, even though the car is already loud as hell with the o/r H pipe, im just on the fence on if the sound will be different enough to drop the money for another mid pipe. im sure i could just sell the old H pipe after i swap them out

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you can definitely sell an h pipe around here. I wish I knew about it earlier, I would've just traded you mid pipes

·
Registered
694 Posts
i dont know how easy it would be to sell an h pipe around here, i would prolly just have to put it up on ebay and hope for the best. I plan on getting LT's at some point, would it be simple to take the angled pipes off to convert it to a shorty x pipe if i decided to do that? because the only thing holding me back on headers is having to purchase a new mid pipe with it

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Depends on the brand you bought. If it was a Pypes O/R midpipe then it will fit Pypes long tubes. They didn't fit my Pacesetters so I had to buy their mid pipe hence the reason I'm selling these lol.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I wouldn't mind buying the pypes long tubes. I was either gonna do the pacesetters or the pypes anyways. Whenever it came time for me to buy them

1 - 20 of 34 Posts