·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Michael Mackey
Location (city, state): Denham Springs, LA
Items being sold: DS Lite Console, Games, xbox 360 Games
Price: listed below

Contact me @ [email protected] or through PM.

Need to free of some extra cash so I'm selling some Games and systems.

First up -

Nintendo DS Lite ( Flat Black ) In original box, with everything as it came down to the plastic wrappers in perfect condition. Not a scratch on it, and both screens and the camera lens have screen protectors. This thing has barely been used. I've never even drained the battery on it. Its basically brand new. Comes with a soft travel case that can carry 2 stylus, and 3 games, a usb cable with car charger, and brand new headphones.

Price is $150shipped obo with all the accessories included which at total added up to closer to $175. Your avoiding tax and getting a brand new system with extras so I think its a fair start. I can do $200 shipped for the DS in the box with all accessories, and both games. I'd like to do it as a package deal but if need be, ask and I may separate.

Next up, 2 DS games -

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Basically the best game boy game I have ever played. I've owned all 3 of the series and they are the best games I've owned. Its in the original box and got very little use as well.Price is $30 shipped obo.

Pokemon Black Version - Figured I'd try out the latest of the pokemon games. I have to say the graphics and set up for this one are great. Also in the original box and basically new.Price is $30 shipped obo.

Next up are some Xbox 360 games-

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Limited Edition- Like new. Play as a cop, or as a racer. Overall great game. $40 shipped obo.

Armored Core: For Answer - Original box and manual, minor wear, overall great condition and good game if your into shooters with the customizations of your robot. $25 shipped obo.

My prices are flexible to an extent and let me know if something seems unreasonable. Send me any questions in PM form, or through my email at [email protected]

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
MIGHT be interested in the xbox games. Ill have to look at some videos when i get home (at work currently) to see what armored core is. It looks like a game i would like and i am pretty sure i would like hot pursuit.

Ill get back to ya.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MIGHT be interested in the xbox games. Ill have to look at some videos when i get home (at work currently) to see what armored core is. It looks like a game i would like and i am pretty sure i would like hot pursuit.

Ill get back to ya.
Armored core is basically a robot piloted by a human. It's 3rd person, and its a shooter style. You get to fully customize your robot down to legs, core, arms, head, then weapons, generator, boosters, laser swords, guns, missiles, etc. You even chose a basic story line to follow meaning which company you chose to do contracts for. Its pretty interesting. I loved it when I had a ps2. I just don't have time for xbox much but part of me says hold on to black ops and the console a little longer. lol

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
:lol same here man thought about selling my sexbox for about 4 months now but end up playing for maybe a half hour if im lucky before i have to go to bed.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well let me know if you want them man. Maybe we can do a deal on the games and the knives together to save shipping costs!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts