Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met this girl 1 weeks ago. She had this boyfriend for like 9 moths, but its a long distance thing so they only saw each other around 9 times.

Anyways ive been hanging out with her everyday for the past week. We got drunk 3 times this week. Nothing happend the first time, but the second time she was laying in my bed, and as I was telling her to get more comfortable she told me that if she did she would so have sex with me but she couldnt because of her bf.

Tonight it was me her and her 2 roommates drinking. I was like **** this girl, im gonna hit on her roommate, but she would always come and sit RIGHT next to me, like put her legs on top of me, I would put my arm around her and she would play with my hand, and she looked right at me and said, we should make out. so I went for it and guess what? she says I cant I have a bf, so then she goes into her room and takes me with her. We get on her bed, she lies down i start playing with her hair, she looks at me, i go for ir again and she says she cant.

wtf is up with all these ****ing signals, seriously im about to kill my self. not really lol

thats us

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
You're not getting signals. The girl is an attention whore. She wants all the attention she can get without actually cheating on her boyfriend. Tell her to **** off and go find a girl without a boyfriend.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you are probably right, but also she is about to see her bf for the first time in about 2 months so i feel like she doesnt want to **** that up, so right after he leaves is when I will strike haha. and I want this challenge! thats why im going after her

·
I Need To Post More...
442 Posts
Tell her to go away....your not to be triffled with.

Seriously tell her your looking for a relationship and she isnt available and to knock it off and leave you alone.

Move on bud or you will have permanent blue balls.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
you are probably right, but also she is about to see her bf for the first time in about 2 months so i feel like she doesnt want to **** that up, so right after he leaves is when I will strike haha. and I want this challenge! thats why im going after her
I would personally kick a guy's ass if I found out he kept going after my gf. Although if my gf acted like that around other guys, I'd be single pretty quick.

·
101FNG IS MY MASTER! I LOVE HIM 4EVER!
10,946 Posts
She is dumb. If your gonna have another guy in your bed then your obviously not being faithful anyways. Sheesh. Just cause you aren't doing here doesn't mean it's ok. If she is laying on you and holding your hand and stuff. Listen you don't want this girl. You wouldn't be able to trust her. You know?

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
You're not getting signals. The girl is an attention whore. She wants all the attention she can get without actually cheating on her boyfriend. Tell her to **** off and go find a girl without a boyfriend.
First of all I wouldn't be interested in an immature asshole like her. She's using you to fill the void where her morals and strength should be.

Second of all, karma is a motherfucker. You want the challenge of ****ing a girl with a boyfriend do you. Why? What's that do for you? So far it's filled your world with blue balls, mixed signals, and immature high school bullshit... and kept you from actually having fun with other girls. Yeah sounds like a good plan.

Max you have got to realize how much of a dick that last part of the post I quoted makes you sound.

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
She flirts with other guys when her boyfriend isn't around. Are you sure that's the type of girl that you want? You're never going to be able to trust her because you know how she acted around you.

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
She's def. playing you man... and sounds like she's actually more or less treating you like her gay friend... no dis intended towards you. She wants you to cuddle and play with her hair and ****... but DOESNT want you to do anything physical to her. F that... Even if your not planning on dating her and all you want is a weekend piece of ass, she's not worth it. Theres something obviously not right in her head.

Next weekend go to her place, party HARD... and then go after her roomie... show her how it feels to be played. Or better yet, just find a real woman, and settle down :)

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
She's def. playing you man... and sounds like she's actually more or less treating you like her gay friend... no dis intended towards you. She wants you to cuddle and play with her hair and ****... but DOESNT want you to do anything physical to her. F that... Even if your not planning on dating her and all you want is a weekend piece of ass, she's not worth it. Theres something obviously not right in her head.

Next weekend go to her place, party HARD... and then go after her roomie... show her how it feels to be played. Or better yet, just find a real woman, and settle down :)
There are so many thing that I agree with in this post. Reps.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Get her more drunk and then PIITB :dunno
Pink sock? :shiftyeyes

Anyway-

She's an unfaithful girl looking for attention, and is just playing with you. Do I need to say anymore? If you go for this, you are stupid. Very stupid.

Go hit on her roommates. If she tries to be all over you, push her away and give her the Tommy Lee Jones stare.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts