Modded Mustang Forums banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
****, you're having the same-ish problem i'm having! I eventually just stopped talking to the girl because

1) once they have you, the same thing might happen again except you're the boyfriend this time
2) Girls can't ever make up their minds about what they want
3) I didn't want to come inbetween her relationship with her boyfriend.

It sucked :(

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
If I were you I would play it like this. This a 100% serious answer and call me an asshole if you want; like I give a ****.

Since she has decided to manipulate your mind and 'play you like a fiddle', do likewise to her. Basically, I would talk to her in a way that would persuade her to slowly and gradually leave her current boyfriend. When she does, and with the right persuasion and given her described personality I know she will, **** her. **** her once and on the way out tell her that her fiddle just got restrung and never talk to her again.

That's what I'd do to a woman if she did me like this one is doing you. Treat others the way they treat you. If they don't like it, tough ****ing ****. They need to readjust themselves first. I tried doing it the other way around for years and it led to me being used by just about every single person I came in contact with. Don't let yourself be played time and time again. Sometimes you need to be the violinist to those who think that they are.

·
All Homo All The Time
2,917 Posts
Girls are like monkeys brah, they wont let go of one branch until they grab ahold of another.

She is not g/f material, don't fall in love with this girl, girls like her are best kept as **** buddys cause if you do have a relationship with her, she WILL break your heart.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Girls are like monkeys brah, they wont let go of one branch until they grab ahold of another.
This has been said many times and is QFT.

Now, when you meet a real Woman, the swinging will stop.

Keep playing with girls - swing swing, SWING!

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
lol im just a kid!

anyways because im a kid I dont have to balls to just tell her to **** off because I like her and some part of me still thinks there is hope.
So what I do is text her something like, i would prefer if we dont talk about this anymore, or i REALLY dont wanna came between you guys at all
and this is what she just texted me.
Her: Max! =(
me: lauren! whats up?
Her: idk whats wrong with me
me: why whats up?
her: I think you know what I mean lol
me: -______-

she has been texting me **** like that all day, and all I answer with is, Idk what you want me to do, you have a boyfriend and I dont wanna ruin it for you guys.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
If I were you I would play it like this. This a 100% serious answer and call me an asshole if you want; like I give a ****.

Since she has decided to manipulate your mind and 'play you like a fiddle', do likewise to her. Basically, I would talk to her in a way that would persuade her to slowly and gradually leave her current boyfriend. When she does, and with the right persuasion and given her described personality I know she will, **** her. **** her once and on the way out tell her that her fiddle just got restrung and never talk to her again.

That's what I'd do to a woman if she did me like this one is doing you. Treat others the way they treat you. If they don't like it, tough ****ing ****. They need to readjust themselves first. I tried doing it the other way around for years and it led to me being used by just about every single person I came in contact with. Don't let yourself be played time and time again. Sometimes you need to be the violinist to those who think that they are.
Bro I couldnt do that, that would be 20 times worse. Im not gonna do anything anymore, I wont see her again until january so if by then she is still together with her bf then thats it, if not ill just talk to her and see whats up. I dont really care about getting laid right now.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
...you're forgetting about the guy you **** over in the process.
I didnt do aything wrong, if she decides that she likes me better than him then thats not my fault. The last night we spent together I told her very clearly that I respect her and I would never try to hit on her while she was still with him.

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
Didn't read anything but the first post... but what you're doing, it's bullshit. Have you ever been cheated on? I haven't, but I can imagine how it makes you feel. Like a worthless, not good enough boy toy that never meant anything to your significant other. And you're going to go and be the direct cause of that by ****ing with a girl that HAS A BOYFRIEND?!

I just lost a lot of respect for you.

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
well maybe you should had read some more.
Being drunk is no excuse for trying to get with a girl who has a boyfriend. But that's all I will say.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
good god this is why i'm glad i never played these retarded ass games in college...and now i'm settling down with someone i trust completely. I can promise you one thing...that girl that you can get serious with and trust completely....IS NOT THIS GIRL...

this girl is the type of girl that will dump her current bf...**** you until she's bored...then start messing with another guy...i'm sure at first she'll say "i've got a bf"...but as we're seeing you'd be dumped soon enough.

just man up and move on...she is not even worth the headache

·
All Homo All The Time
2,917 Posts
lol im just a kid!

anyways because im a kid I dont have to balls to just tell her to **** off because I like her and some part of me still thinks there is hope.
So what I do is text her something like, i would prefer if we dont talk about this anymore, or i REALLY dont wanna came between you guys at all

she has been texting me **** like that all day, and all I answer with is, Idk what you want me to do, you have a boyfriend and I dont wanna ruin it for you guys.
The most alpha thing you can do is not respond. Let her text all she wants, you will ignore them all.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
good god this is why i'm glad i never played these retarded ass games in college...and now i'm settling down with someone i trust completely, my Mustang.
That sounds about right. :shiftyeyes

lol im just a kid!

me: You're an unfaithful slut?
her: What?
me: What's your roommate's number? She's hot.
That seems much better.

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts

I know i **** up and give advice were i shouldn't but come on your morals are just as ****ed up as hers if not worse. Yes i agree she desearves some kind of heart break but its not just her your affecting its the guy she is in the current relationship with also. Does he desearve that? how do you know he isn't one of the coolest guys ever?

lol im just a kid!

Stop talking to her. She is thinking about cheating on her currect BF with you. Nothing is going to stop her from cheating on you with someone else. That feeling of "hope" yea i had it once. Just about punched my self in the face when i realized that hope was nothing but me being optomistic. You can't change her. Only way she will change is if SHE wants to. She loves the attention and i highly doubt she will change.

That being said if you feel you need/want to go after her anyway, its on you. I wish you the best and if yall do connect and go out i hope your right and she will change. Not for her sake but for yours. You seem cool and i just don't wanna see a cool guy get hurt because of the false sence of hope like i did.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
You guys give the best advice, I was telling my grandma about this situation and she basically told me the same thing, to tell her to go **** her self haha

so **** her

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Man up, Max. This bitch is just gonna keep playing you until she gets bored and another guy comes along. My ex basically did that to me at the end of our relationship. She was always talking to and hanging out with other guys, blowing off plans we had, and **** like that but still telling me how much she loved me until she found someone "better" and left me. Let me tell you now, karma is a complete bitch. The guy she dated after me used her for sex and the next guy she dated died in a fist fight a month after they started dating. Bitch played me then got ****ed by karma. Grab your testicles and tell that bitch that's playing you to go **** herself. Nothing good will ever happen between you two. She'll end up doing to you what she's doing to her current boyfriend and that's just ****ed up.

Hell, give me her number and I'll tell her to **** off for you.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts