Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to toss the gas tank for a fuel cell.

Oh look... The floor :D

Welded in a frame since it needs one.

All done underneath :)

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hell yeah. what fuel set up you going to?
My fuel system is done already, my sending unit never worked so I just said F it and changed it :D will post the finished result tomorrow.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
thats pretty cool. i almost did a cell in mine, but i held off since i have the cobra tank set up. my next motor if i keep the car will probably get a cell in it.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I had the cobra tank too. It just annoyed me I didn't know how much gas I had.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
This isn't really about the fuel cell (nice work though) but do you have smaller memphis woofers along with speakers in the back!? How did you do that?

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No those are 8" Memphis component speakers I custom fit in the rear decklid :)

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I like.

Any reason you didn't just cut the whole spare tire well out? It would make more room for that girdle......looks like it has kissed the spare tire well and left a nice crease already :)

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like.

Any reason you didn't just cut the whole spare tire well out? It would make more room for that girdle......looks like it has kissed the spare tire well and left a nice crease already :)
We are going to leave it because it's much easier this way then backhalfing the whole car. The crease in the front was cut because the support bar for the coilovers was hitting the spare tire well.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh that. 6000 rpm launches does that to ya LOL

·
Registered
689 Posts
Whos system is going in it and what line are you going to run up to the regulator? Im curious to see if you are running a single big line or a set of twins. I have a glenns performance return system that uses twin -6's for the supply.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm running a single -12 to a Y block turning into two -8 and a -10 return

1 - 15 of 15 Posts