Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Fee Fie Foe Fum
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SC20121229-115722.jpg
15 gallon..it says built in sending unit with 0-90 ohm gauge.

Does that mean I can just hang a walbro 255 in this things sending unit?
And whats the range for a 2000 stangs fuel gauge?

·
Fee Fie Foe Fum
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because I would like to have it..lol..ill be autocrossing and dragging..just straight up running the **** out of it so I want it..lol

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Did you get my text

03cristian

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Because I would like to have it..lol..ill be autocrossing and dragging..just straight up running the **** out of it so I want it..lol
I do all that, and dd my car, no fuel cell.

·
Fee Fie Foe Fum
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought about a 10 as well.. Theyre not really that expensive..but idk about pump setups for fuel cells... This car will be caged harnessed and all that.. Will have a really nice "racecar" theme going on w it.. And itll just add to it..

Hell when I scatter this SC motor I'm probably going to just 4 valve swap the car anyway..and then I will have a racecar on my hands!

·
Fee Fie Foe Fum
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I figured ill cut where needed to make interior look loke it should... Rear seat delete and all..

·
Wha...?
683 Posts
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use the walbro in that cell. If your doing a custom fuel setup, you should be able to do whatever you want to...

·
Fee Fie Foe Fum
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just mean I dont know if the assembly for this cell is setup to hold a walbro or what?

·
Wha...?
683 Posts
It should fit, I don't believe there are too many different sizes of fuel pumps...

Where is that cell from?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts