Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i am picking up my custom cam today and will be reciving my turbo's next week and need to find either 24 or 30lb injectors fast. i dont have the money to buy new ones but want to know what vehicle i can pick some out of at a junkyard...thanks i will be sure to post pics when i get all of this done

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn that whole patience thing...lol i thought about it.. it should be fine running 19's for a while...ill just keep the boost down, but do any cars come stock with that size injectors?

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is a very good point.. and im sure i can live with the power ill get for tt's and only 19 lb injectors for a while...its not like im expecting any sort of nice weather around here..lol

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys. and what do you think would be a better choice as far as size goes? ive got a trick flow intake and all the other bolt ons you can think of..

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Buying a new set is really the only way to go. Depending on how much HP your planning to make, ive got a set of brand new 40lb/hr for sale.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i will have to consider your offers. im assuming any size will work it just depends on the hp i want?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts