Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to make a fule line to connect to my fuel filter and a few other stupid Ford factory b.s. connections. I bought one of those fuel line repair kit that comes with the clip on end connected to 2' of straight plastic tube. I just want to attatch it to the steel lines a friend of mine bent up for me. It says to soak it in hot water for 10 minutes and shove it onto a barb (the kit comes with a double ended barb). Has anyone used this kit? Seems pretty straight forward but don't want to have it fail and spray 42# of fuel pressure all over my freshly painted underside! :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
doesnt sound right.... that would pinch the fuel line wouldn't it?

the guy at the shop had to replace all my lines
i cracked 1 return and my main fuel line

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here goes...

Sorry, I'm like a handicapped member of this forum right now because my pc won't even recognise my digital camera. I'll make the lines and post pics here when I figure out wtf is up with my techno-crap!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
i used one of those on my old 89 GT. ran with it for a year and had a FP guage just to check and everything was fine with no spikes or drops or anything all the way up to redline. I think I got it from autozone or advanced and it came in a zip loc bag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts