Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to know the stock fuel line size..i dont know if its the feed or the return yet cuz i really havent gotten to check it out yet..but my exhuast rubbed against it some how and burned a wicked whole in it while i was driving, luckly had enough luck and gas to make it the last mile (doing like 100mph) hahaha...thanks

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
i need to know the stock fuel line size..i dont know if its the feed or the return yet cuz i really havent gotten to check it out yet..but my exhuast rubbed against it some how and burned a wicked whole in it while i was driving, luckly had enough luck and gas to make it the last mile (doing like 100mph) hahaha...thanks
the exhaust burned through the metal fuel lines or the lines coming from the fuel pump?

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its rubber lines...and i could repair it but i'd rather replace whole thing cuz repair with decrease the size of the lines

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the exhaust burned through the metal fuel lines or the lines coming from the fuel pump?
the ones right off the gas tank...on the passenger side the tailpipe melted through

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
the ones right off the gas tank...on the passenger side the tailpipe melted through
oh you could just get some fuel line and clamps but i have no clue what the inlets and outlets are i think they're 5/16

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i was thinking 3/8's...so idk...i'm gunna cut the section out and just clamp in a new piece..just knowing the correct size would make my work alot easier

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
yeah i was thinking 3/8's...so idk...i'm gunna cut the section out and just clamp in a new piece..just knowing the correct size would make my work alot easier
well i know the metal fuel line is 5/16 od.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
5/16" feed 1/4" return

1 - 11 of 11 Posts