Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have read several fuel rail post and have run into problem, i have the on3 triple hat with dual 320 lph pumps kit runs 10an line from tank to y block then per on 3 run 2 8an lines to front of rails and then 8an out back of rails to regulator then 8 an return . my question is will aeromotive 14103 fuel rails clear on typhoon intake and cops i had bbk fuel rails but way smaller than 8 an and require stock type connector

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
post some pics of your clearance problem?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not really clearance issue on bbk's just wondering if aeromotives will clear typhoon intake and cops just the on3 fuel system not gonna work without a bunch of adapters reducing down. so if anyone needs bbks ill take $175 obo and the ride

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
not really clearance issue on bbk's just wondering if aeromotives will clear typhoon intake and cops just the on3 fuel system not gonna work without a bunch of adapters reducing down. so if anyone needs bbks ill take $175 obo and the ride
they should fit, I used DivisionX rails with my on3 return system and they worked out great with my P-51 intake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts