Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am upgrading the fuel system on my cobra engine and i am planning on sticking with a returnless system till I can afford to upgrade completely to a return style system. I drew up the below set up that I think is the correct way to go about this for now but I wanted to get a second opinion before I go ahead with this. What do you think?

On a side note I have MMR fuel rails that I am using and will be using all braided lines

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
That should work fine, but it is more over designed than necessary for reasonable hp. You can get 600 rwhp (pd blower) out of the stock 1/4" line and stock rails. Beyond that you can add another 1/4 line to the driver side rail and be good to 750 rwhp. All this assumes that you have a fuel setup that will produce sufficient pressure and flow.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i was starting from scratch for the fuel set-up on the engine so I thought I would make sure I only have to do it once. Plus I got an excellent deal for the rails brand new.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Thats overkill on your drawing.

You only need your fuel supply line coming into the back of the passeger side rail, a cross over from the front of the passenger side to the front of the driver side, and then plug the back of the driver side rail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts