Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoughts on what kit I should use?

Also, what gauges do you guys like? I've got auto meter white ones that glow green at the moment. I need a new fuel pressure gauge and wideband 02.

I was running dual gt40 pumps in the stock hat w/ cobra tank and stock lines, stock injectors, and stock rails.

Installed the FORE fuel hat, FORE fuel rails, and -8an lines. Twin FPDM's using lethal's kit. Started up first try np. Took a few minutes to fully prime everything and I think we're good. Going to wait on injectors for turbo or nitrous for when I need a tune anyway.

Also, I'm going to buy the Maximum Motorsports kit but I rather start and add pieces so I can feel the difference each one makes. I have a fully stock suspension. What's the first thing I should start with in terms of suspension? I don't have a tubular K member, but that requires an engine drop and I rather wait until I do the turbo to do that.

And finally, I am going with the Cobra rotors, but I'll need a set of calipers/pads. Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
This kit for the battery >

MUSTANG BATTERY RELOCATION KIT WITH ALUMINUM BATTERY BOX

Suspension

#1 - FLSFC's
#2 - LCA's
#3 - PHB/TA or the like (depending on your goals for the car)
#4 - Coil overs
#5 - Tube K

Brakes. Pricey but worth it. >

1994-04 Mustang Sve 13" Cobra Style Front Brake Kit at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

If getting all the things separate, Hawk HPS pads are some of the best out, the more pistons in the calipers the more stop. Stick with the top brands. Wilwood, Baer, Brembo, SSBC etc...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have the rotors for free.. they're used but still perfectly good. I'll use them until they're worn and then get some Stop Tech's.

I can do Tube K last, yes? Trying to avoid dropping the engine until I do the turbo.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Yes the tube k can wait. I would even wait and save for an aluminum bottom end when you do that. Get rid of even more weight at the same time.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Anybody have a good source and type of On/Off battery switch? Do most use a Push/Pull rod through the taillight?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts