Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03-04 cobra body kit come with front and rear bumbers side skirts and rock guards the hood and the decklid. everything is painted white already besides the hood which in premier. looking for 1300 or best offer. looking for local pick up or pick up only with best price offer. will get pics up by weekend.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
need some one for the hood. My zip is 48185 so to guys can deal with shipping I would like to have pick ups.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I might be intrested in the hood, depending on price, toss me a PM.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry pictures are taking longer than i thought. got busy with school and work. and plus its been only 20* outside ill get them up as so as i can.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i think this would fit 01 and up i think someone correct me if im wrong.
99+ im pretty sure on GTs you have to do a little bit of fab work for it to fit well.. im not sure on the rest but the 01 cobra fascia is a bit different, even if it doesn't fit perfect, you or your body shop could fix it up real nice

·
Registered
722 Posts
well yea, let me know if youre trying to sell the rear bumper or the hood individualy. id realy be interested in the hood

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1100 for full kit on pick up. I'm debating on selling in parts but I don't want to deal with the headache of trying to ship the bumpers and hood.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i might be interested in buying everything except the hood, because i already have the 03 cobra hood, if the price is right, i may buy this if the deal doesnt go through with this Saleen kit

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.