Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
for a GT it would probably be full exhaust, gears, tune, pullies, intake, driveshaft, shifter.

some people would consider cams to be bolt on's, but i dont.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
for a GT it would probably be full exhaust, gears, tune, pullies, intake, driveshaft, shifter.

some people would consider cams to be bolt on's, but i dont.
i dont consider a tune and driveshaft a bolt-on, but some people do. everything else i agree and throttle body and plenum

and a nitrous kit IS NOT a bolt on!!!! haha

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
+1 on TB, and plenum. but a tune, and driveshaft are pretty normal mods so most people consider them bolt ons.

after all since gears, and a O/R X would be consider bolt on's you need something to compensate for gears, and turn the O2's off. aswell as the stupid ass speed limiter.

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
dude there is gonna be so many different of what people consider full bolt ons that this thread can go on forever. You are probrably reading up on someone's car or something and it says full bolt ons. why don't you just ask the person what they have on the car.

·
Registered
139 Posts
haev a stock (for now) '02 GT. just put a CAI on, and plan on getting a C&L plenum and BBK throttle body. i had intended to get a 75mm...just because that's what i hear about a lot, but i saw the other day on a post that a 75mm TB can actually hurt on a stock engine. what do you guys think? 70mm or 75mm?

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
i just figure that it is anything that bolts to the car drivetrain wise. not having to go into the engine.
My supercharger just bolted on.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts