Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full Harris Speed Works Nitrous kit...only been in the car like six months. I have refilled the bottle about two times. Its a wet shot jetted for 100.I paid 500 for it. I was looking to get around 375+shipping. It has everthing all the silenoids the hose, 10lb bottle, mounting brackets, EVERYTHING. Ill have pictures up tomorrow...thanks.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
you need it dude, pick it up!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Possibly interested, just FYI. Have to see the pics 1st. How many runs can you usually make before ya need a refill?
Im not sure how many track runs you can make with it. I never got to test it on the track. It also depends on how long you stay in it.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
get about 7 maybe 8 runs at the track on a 100 shot and a 10lb bottle. free bump for a hell of a deal!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
if i wasnt buying a house now i'd def be over this ... maybe i can sell some stuff lol

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I forgot is has a gauge on the bottle already and it comes with all the WOT stuff...only thing not included is the actual switch(like 2 or 3 bucks at

autozone).

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
is it set up for a 5.0? or universal? what is not included other than the switch.. as in heater, brackets, lines, switches, gauges, etc

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heater and gauges are extras. Everything is included that is needed (brackets, bottle,pressure gauge, all lines, cylenoids) Only thing that isnt included is the 2 dollar toggle switch. I think its universal, when it was on my car it was ran through to cold air intake. Which makes me think I would fit other applications.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no one?

·
Registered