Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
might be able to make it this year, depending on work. last year, i completely forgot all about it. i didn't realize i had missed it till about a month later...

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
might be able to make it this year, depending on work. last year, i completely forgot all about it. i didn't realize i had missed it till about a month later...

me too. i didn't realize until someone posted a thread about one in another state.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
the good news is i will definitely have my car back by then. the bad news is that i think work has me scheduled to go out of town (again) in the beginning of june, about 2 or 3 weeks after i get back from this trip...
:(

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
ouch dude. i used to go out of town all the time with my old job.
yeah. it wasn't something i was looking forward to, but i needed a job and they came calling. i've got a few applications in at the shipyard in P-town, so hopefully one of those will come through while i'm on the road. if i wanted to keep being gone from home all the time, i'd have stayed in the Navy lol...

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
no doubt. my trips would be anywhere from a week to 8 months. fun fun.
this trip is scheduled for 8- 9 weeks. the next one is about 2 months as well...

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
I should be able to make it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts