Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sloth for President
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellllloooo bruddaas

Quick question, I think some fuses went out in my car because one morning I went to work and my radio went out, ****. So I looked at some fuse diagrams and found out that the radio fuse is sector 37 (10 amp). Now when this happened I was just passing the place where I got my head unit and system installed, long story short, they said they'd check it for free by taking out my deck and checking the fuse.

My question is, is there a fuse for the radio behind it or is it in the engine compartment or the one under the dash?

And then as I type this my wiper blades went out, so thats most likley a fuse because my turn signals still work fine. SOO asking yall, where are these fuses? I know what area or sector there in.

For example my wiper motor/blades are in apparently F2 26 (30amp). So just want to know what fuse box these fuses are in.

CLIFFNOTES: Radio and wiper blades stopped working, assuming its a fuse, WHICH fuse box do these pertain to, the one in the engine compartment or under the dash. AND for the audio guys looking at my stereo are saying there is a fuse behind my deck, think they might be trying to scam me into another job. Radios should work for 10 + years. Thanks bros

·
Efficiency is Performance
1,214 Posts
Fuses are under the dash drivers side, close to the door. And if the radio is not the stock one, it is more than likely to have a fuse behind it.

·
Sloth for President
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know its old, but just thought Id answer this question, it was a fuse behind my after market radio but then my alternator went. Womp

1 - 3 of 3 Posts