Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are the future upgrades i want to do when i get my car (if i can ever sell my 68). keep in mind its gonna be an auto. i just put this list together in about 3 minutes so any comments of suggestions would be appreciated.

sct 3,
carbon fiber steeda CAI,
Steeda UDP,
Steeda axle backs,
Steeda aluminium driveshaft,
FRPP 4.10,
A.R. LT w/cats. (****ing emissions laws)
Steeda cmcv plates,
As for cams i'll probably call comp and have a custom one cut.
Maybe the c&l intake manifold.
Wheels- something black
tires something high performance dry and in rain

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i forgot suspension... its a hard one for me... not because i dont know what everything does but because i want something for the track, and these awesome tennessee backroads. any suggesions

·
Registered
544 Posts
I like BMR's stuff. I bought their cheapy LCA's and I LOVE them.

Since your car is an auto, I'd throw a torque converter in your list of things to do

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i forgot the tq converter too... i was thinking TCI but ive heard mixed reviews about their stuff. was also thinking the TCI shifter as well

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Precision Industries Torque converter. CHE suspension from yours truely...muah. Also 07stanggt(Radmustangs.com) does custom grind cams that he can set you up with. Great price also.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Precision Industries Torque converter. CHE suspension from yours truely...muah. Also 07stanggt(Radmustangs.com) does custom grind cams that he can set you up with. Great price also.
gracias amigo. does anyone know if there is another company with auto shifter or is TCI the only one?

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
+1 on PI... but TCI makes a good stall too. Got a few cheby buddy's (I had a street fighter too) that got there trucks in the 12's and 11's...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the way i figure it. i always put the best stuff on my cars, even if that means saving for a very long time, why buy a lesser quality now then a better later?

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
yea you get what you pay for in stalls...

my dumbass bought a 9.5" 3600 from performabuilt... not realizing it was a restalled cavalier verter.... lasted to launchs and bled through horribly on the top end... took out my front pump on a built to the hilt 60e... I was pissed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts