Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
yeah thats a good price, is its intercooled?

·
Registered
18 Posts
i even called AM to make sure it was not some april fool's joke, but its the real deal,its non-intercooled but still great power for your dollar ratio:eek:

·
Registered
789 Posts
Saving over a grand off the regular price, and its a polished head unit not the satin. Dammit!! I wish I had the money for this :mad:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
The big red 'X' indicates out of stock :(

Its supposed to be an April sale item but who knows if the blowout price will last till they get new ones in.

Im seriously buying one if they get in. Its a damn birthday present to myself. Plus by July ill be making $400 a more a month plus clothing allowance and August i'll be getting another $72 a day... I should be able to afford it :D

Side note/ Question:

Anyone know if you can use discount codes on items already on sale? I got a big 15% code I wanna use on it if I can.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
maybe you could pm chris on here from AM. he would know if you can order it so you still get the price and it will ship when they get it in. he'll also know about your discount

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I have it set up so it sends me an email. Honestly discount or not Im probably buying one. I just gotta see if my tuner will give me a discount on the dyno tune since I will probably be doing the install myself.

·
10,234 Posts
I have it set up so it sends me an email. Honestly discount or not Im probably buying one. I just gotta see if my tuner will give me a discount on the dyno tune since I will probably be doing the install myself.
just a thought, but maybe you could call jpc. they say they will price match internet pricing. the sale price is listed on AM's site.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
just a thought, but maybe you could call jpc. they say they will price match internet pricing. the sale price is listed on AM's site.
If they match it and have it in stock I might do it. Im going to wait till I get an answer from amchrisrose before I do anything though. If he says the sale is all month long and they will have more in stock... and my 15% discount is good then Im buying one from AM hands down.

Im already putting in some hot rod cams and 4.10 gears. The Vortech should go well with those two mods. I'll probably end up selling the Steeda CAI I already bought lol.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I was thinking about that one as well, but was afraid that it isnt intercooled.. had a heat soak issue with my last stang and want to make sure the new stang stays cool! Anyone know if non intercooled is a lot harder on the car?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
The part number is the intercooled kit and the picture shows the intercooler as well.

Im honestly at a standstill right now. I've had my code put in for about 10 hours right now and the price is $2549.96..... I can easily put this on my credit card but I dont know if I want to get it or not.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts

Today is my birthday and this is possibly my present to myself. If I knew my roommate wouldnt kill me in my sleep for this I'd be ok. I gotta think about this one for a while :(

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I have 3 vehicles right now. 06 Stang, 80 Vette and 09 Harley. The Vette has a piece chipped off the engine block where the starter bolts up and grinds up starters and a bunch of other issues so it mostly sits in the driveway. She gets a little moody when I work on the Mustang and not the Vette.

I havent told her that I bought 4.10 gears, hot rod cams and a CAI. :)

Im actually considering selling the Vette that way I have a 450hp toy that still probably gets better gas mileage and the bike.... and I wont have to fix the damn thing.

·
10,234 Posts
you are just a bit crazy not using that 15% on this deal. tell me where else in the world can you get a brand new sc'er kit like this for 2500. if you have the money to spend and you don't someone should just slap you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts