Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2002 Mustang Gt
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And he says his electricity only went up 16 dollars.

... Sent from right next to you ;)

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
I thought he said 80 on the news oh well those LEDs at 10-20$ a pop for every 9-10ft section was expensive as **** that's just for regular strands

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
10,592 Posts
And he says his electricity only went up 16 dollars.

... Sent from right next to you ;)
Yeah, it doesn't go up much at all because most of the lights are off the majority of the time. I have a basic setup on my house for the first time this year. Nothing fancy, but the increased electricity cost is less than leaving normal lights on for hours at a time.

I thought he said 80 on the news oh well those LEDs at 10-20$ a pop for every 9-10ft section was expensive as **** that's just for regular strands.
If you're spending $10-$20 for 9-10' of LED lights, you need to find some other place to shop. Normal price from Target is $12 for a 25' section of LED lights. Buy them after Christmas and it's 1/2 the price.

But yes, it gets expensive. But when you spread out the cost over a few years, it's really not too bad.

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Yeah, it doesn't go up much at all because most of the lights are off the majority of the time. I have a basic setup on my house for the first time this year. Nothing fancy, but the increased electricity cost is less than leaving normal lights on for hours at a time.

If you're spending $10-$20 for 9-10' of LED lights, you need to find some other place to shop. Normal price from Target is $12 for a 25' section of LED lights. Buy them after Christmas and it's 1/2 the price.

But yes, it gets expensive. But when you spread out the cost over a few years, it's really not too bad.
Wal marts raping people again :shiftyeyes and people are buying this **** like crazy here LEDs will be flying off the pallet before they even put them out or lights in general and the wal mart here is among the top 10 busiest in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts