Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fixed the order number of the garages when you change pages, instead of starting over back and 1 again it increments properly. Doing some other work on the garage too... will keep you posted as to what I get done.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I still haven't solved the issue with having to display user's garage on every single post whether they made one or not... at least not without having to query the database unecessarily. I could put a dropdown (when you click the user's username) that'll take you there whether they made one or not... would that work?

PS - I got this working off an old hack for vBulletin 3.5 and it has it's limitations. I'll likely find a coder for some custom work if something new for 3.6 doesn't come out sometime soon. My ability is limited to modifing this code rather than creating it from scratch.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, the garage link in the profile is fully working now : ) Look for the option to flip it on in your profile. It was either that or show it for everyone whether they had a garage or not and that was just too ugly.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Added the username to the h1 navibit when viewing the garage (easier to know who's garage it is) and added some nifty lightbox stuff (viewing pics is much cooler now).

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
Nice!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts