Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i have my reverse gauges on now, but i dont know what to do with the little converter box that turns it blue, what do i do with all the hook ups on it, their are four and only one on the gauges? i dont want to put it all back on till i get it right. and well it still look good since i put the new gauges over the old ones

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone please im about to throw this stupid light converter in the driveway. i ****ed it all up i even took the needles off after slide the gauges on and took off the old gauges and now i have no backlighting just the needles light up HELP HELP

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
i just used one of the hook ups on mine an then wired the pos to the light switch an grounded it an was done,an the box had 3m on it so i attached it to the metal brace

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i finally figured it out. i wire the red wire to the grey wire from the headlight knob wires and it turned on only when i turned on the interior lights so i spliced to the brown one and now its good

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
dam i just used the big grey wire in the back of the headlight switch an it came on when the park lights came on,didnt have to use the brown wire

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i tried to grey one first and it didnt work and after i fuked with it forever i just happen to turn on the interior lights cause it was gettin dark and, walah i was mad but it looked so good i was happy and then i just wired it to the brown one hoping for the best and it worked

1 - 9 of 9 Posts