Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any way to make a gauge panel from a 99-04 model fit on the 98?

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im talkin about one like this..

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
It looks like the exact same shape. The only difference could be the hook up in the back. You'll need to check with the manufacturer of it to make sure it's the same.

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya cuz we have a manual odometer, and i believe they have a digital. so i dont know how that would work

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
The gauges are completely self contained in the mustangs. The only think holding them in is I think 8 small nuts. I have taken mine out a few times. The wiring harness need to be the same and it might be the same. I don't know.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
my cluster has 4 weird screws holding it in...i had it out last week....it fits fine...but i think mine is made for 96-98 cause it has manual odo

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
my cluster has 4 weird screws holding it in...i had it out last week....it fits fine...but i think mine is made for 96-98 cause it has manual odo
Yeah that's right. When you take the front plastic off I think that is the where the 8 came in. Maybe there are 8 screws holding that on. But you won't have to worry about that.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
i didnit take the plasitc off....so idk...but 4 hold it in place..i dont see why it wouldnt fit...besides the manual odo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts