Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this is the right place for this question but ill try anyway. I have the 3 gauge pod with the Cobalt c2 gauges and at night they are blinding do you know if there is anyway to tint or darken them?? Thanks

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I dont know if this is the right place for this question but ill try anyway. I have the 3 gauge pod with the Cobalt c2 gauges and at night they are blinding do you know if there is anyway to tint or darken them?? Thanks
never wondered that.. i assume you could get a tint shop that knows what they are doing to do it.. but i dunno

·
Sheep Dog
434 Posts
I have the exact same gauges and the way i fixed that problem was by tying into the dimmer wire on the headlight knob so when i dim the other dash lights it dims the cobalts too, it works real nice.

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
I have the exact same gauges and the way i fixed that problem was by tying into the dimmer wire on the headlight knob so when i dim the other dash lights it dims the cobalts too, it works real nice.
great idea. Any dimmer (rheostat) will do the trick, but that is a slicker idea (but they will be off in the day time).

·
Sheep Dog
434 Posts
true the lights arent on during the day but with that bright white back ground you can read them easy enough

1 - 7 of 7 Posts