Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the way a pillar gauges look and i have always wanted some i also like the 2 pod gauges that goes above the radio and like doubles with the vents u know ? but im not running a turbo or a s/c so is it worth it just for the looks and the monitoring? what is good to get like oil meter and volt or what combo help me out thanks
:D

·
Registered
334 Posts
I wouldn't waste money on guages if you don't really care to monitor anything.

We're going with boost guage, wideband air/fuel, fuel pressure, oil pressure, temp, tach

·
Banned
980 Posts
If you get an OIL or FUEL gauge, make sure you dont get a MECHANICAL gauge. :O

·
Registered
685 Posts
wideband and electronic fuel pressure gauge

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
I always get A/F Ratio Gauge, Water for my pillar stuff. Haven't found a good matching pillar for mine yet.

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
why not mechanical?
If you smoke, I beleive gas plus a cig don't mix. PLus like he said above.. it uses actual fluid so why in the world would anyone want radiator, gas, oil and tranny fluid all in the cockpit... You would strike a match next to an open, spraying bottle of nitrous would you?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok I wasn't sure about that so I was looking at the dual gauge pod that also has the vents. Opinions on that ?

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
vents or no vents, if you get a leak, it will leak in your car. Just pay the extra 4 bucks for an electrical. You feel much better.

·
Registered
261 Posts
ok I wasn't sure about that so I was looking at the dual gauge pod that also has the vents. Opinions on that ?
Hey man just noticed you were from Connersville. I live about 15 minutes from you in New Salem(just outside of Rushville)!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts