Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well managed to get some good pictures of my Saleen the other day after a good clean up. Still currently trying to get rid of my wheels but as my importer has shut the shop up over the christmas period, the chrome Saleen 5spokes will have to wait.

Also decided to opt for a Cobra R bonnet and Mach 1 grille delete with smoked headlights.... what do you think of this look?

Heres the car as it stands now.

·
MM's Slowest Member :(
1,525 Posts
Yeah, looks clean otherwise.

Why not check out AM's black Friday sale and try to cop some staggered Saleens?

I also wouldnt put that Cobra R bonnet on it..that's just me though.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Yeah, the hood and wheels must go.
Saleens would look very good on your car. :yes

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'm digging the deep dish in the fronts and that hella dish in the rear. What brand are those wheels maybe they will have something with that dish that is more of my taste.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only reason why i want the cobra r hood is because im after a kb 2.6 and need the clearance. It doesnt have the centre exhausts as this is an early 2000 model. Im sure the saleen extreme models only came with them

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The wheels are 18inch boyd coddington harms. 02nightrider... whats am's black friday?

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Very nice. I can definitely imagine how bad ass that would look with some staggered saleens. Also, some 4" rolled exhaust tips would help that rear end pop some more! Sweet ride! Still love the idea of having a mustang in the UK. :rockon

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice. I can definitely imagine how bad ass that would look with some staggered saleens. Also, some 4" rolled exhaust tips would help that rear end pop some more! Sweet ride! Still love the idea of having a mustang in the UK. :rockon
Thanks! Id never look back now... had my fair share of fwd turbo stuff over here but nothing gets the looks and the sound of american muscle. I iust want to make it an animal now. With all forged internals inside her i can afford to throw some boost down her with a kenny b! Show a few of my mates who are anti v8 a lesson or two :)

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
He talking about Americanmuscle.com they have a big sale for only today

·
( o )( o )
276 Posts
Nice ride!

I know I'm in the odd but I like the hood for some reason.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Looks pretty decent, agree to get u some new rims & some tinted headlights

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Looks great dude. Clean as hell. Those wheels suckkkkk. Especially the deep dish front. Ew

·
Registered
348 Posts
I cant wait to see this car when you get the Saleen wheels put on it. It looks like whoever flared those fenders did a good job too.

How often do you see other Mustangs driving around the UK?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
a cowl hood and some saleen wheels would look sick

·
Banned
1,473 Posts
i fuukin love this car! those fenders look awesome! those wheels dont bother me at all. the dd up front look great imo. the hood.......awesome! the car as a whole is a different twist on a new edge. sick!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i fuukin love this car! those fenders look awesome! those wheels dont bother me at all. the dd up front look great imo. the hood.......awesome! the car as a whole is a different twist on a new edge. sick!
:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes

Where'd you get those fenders done? I'm diggin it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts