Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gead Heads Performance in Arlington,Texas

I was just curious if anyone has had any work done at this shop or heard anything on them?

Thinking about getting some work done there in a few months when i come home. I live in Oklahoma but im deployed overseas right now, just trying to find a good job some what close for when i get home to take my car to.

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
My friend, Steve, got all his performance work done there and raves about them. He just put a whipple s/c on and has 509 rwhp. His car is wicked and that shop is where I'm going when I move out of "bolt-on land".

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My friend, Steve, got all his performance work done there and raves about them. He just put a whipple s/c on and has 509 rwhp. His car is wicked and that shop is where I'm going when I move out of "bolt-on land".
Hell yeah man thats good stuff, glad to hear someone has had good experience with them!!

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Yeah he swears by them. I can get the name of the guy he deals with if you want.

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
His name is Travis Franklin. Supposed to be a real upstanding guy. My boy Steve is a gearheads man for life.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts