Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering where everyone in the hampton roads area got their gears installed and how much it was. just trying to find the best price. thanks.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do you like your 4.10's, im on the fence between 4.10's and 3.73's. in the very near future ill probally be buying a vortech. I have a 2000 gt btw.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Go 3.73's if you are definitely getting the vortech. I would almost suggest them anyway. I love the 4.10's but I could see where it would be a little much for some people's taste. I only got to drive it for a week before I tore my achilles but for that week it was a lot of fun. Power in every gear...even fifth.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im ordering a gear kit from american muscle (royal purple, frpp 3.73, and sct x3) and having them install the gears and rebuild my traction lock.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
if your going with a s/c or turbo gear selection is a little more critical

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I'm ordering a gear kit from american muscle (royal purple, frpp 3.73, and sct x3) and having them install the gears and rebuild my traction lock.
Ricks goin to do mine
He will do a great job. I have gotten several follow ups by them too whether it be by letter or e-mail. His company really wants you to be satisfied.

Let me know how you feel about the 3.73's E. I have never felt them before. Maybe we could meet up sometime when I can drive again and compare them. I think you made the right call since you are going with a supercharger. Check out Trick Tuners on our site for a custom tune. Just click the link on my sig and do a little reading. He does custom tunes for 2 years for $40. He did a great job on mine. At least that's what it feels like from the passenger side. Haha.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
I'm goin with 4.10's and a supercharger(later down the road), but I also have an auto.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts