1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
It's an outrage who does he think he is to paint an American flag on a time piece like that. And does this guy thinks he owns this car or something now?!! Someone should write a letter..... On a serious note it's kinda weird to see all of the reactions to this topic though and regardless of those first couple of lines I can see why quite a few ppl would be frustratedwith that being the 1st car.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Hundreds of thousands died under that flag.

Now nine more die by somebody who misrepresents that flag and now we raise a stink about it.

Wake up America. Let's act, not react.

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
It sucks since it's the original car.

This.

I find it kind of funny that no one has caused any real stink over The Jeffersons who constantly used the word honkey or or other "racial slurs" towards white people yet everyone is making a huge fuss about The Dukes of Hazard even though there really wasn't anything racist about the TV show.

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
This.

I find it kind of funny that no one has caused any real stink over The Jeffersons who constantly used the word honkey or or other "racial slurs" towards white people yet everyone is making a huge fuss about The Dukes of Hazard even though there really wasn't anything racist about the TV show.
That show used all kinds of racial slurs towards all races.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
I have a strong feeling that car is going to end up stolen.

I'd personally rather he parted the car out or gave it a proper resting place rather than disgrace it. Oh well... his car, his choice. I'll never respect that cocksucker though.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
good job, mr. watson. you just made the world a better place by painting over your flag that has very little significance in the current day and age by catering to the ignorant crybabies of america and replaced it with a flag that represents political correctness, imperialism, debt, militarized police, unjust laws, incarceration, torturing, indefinite detainment of citizens without trials, spying on its own people, and ironically enough, still racism.

you go girl

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Those are some very interesting thoughts towards the American flag Bwal. If those are the thoughts that cross the mind with the flag he is putting on there what are your thoughts towards the one he's painting over?

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
Those are some very interesting thoughts towards the American flag Bwal. If those are the thoughts that cross the mind with the flag he is putting on there what are your thoughts towards the one he's painting over?
i couldn't care less about the confederate flag, but if we want to view things objectively, the american flag certainly represents more national and global problems currently than the confederate flag ever has historically

1 - 15 of 15 Posts